Causes and solutions of engine failure
Reasons for engine failure light
1. The burning state is not good
Poor engine combustion is the main cause of engine failure. In automobile design, in order to ensure that the engine is in good working condition and the normal working life of the engine, an oxygen sensor is designed and installed on the engine to monitor the combustion state of the engine. Once the combustion state of the engine is not good, it will not only cause pollution to the environment, but also It can also lead to fuel waste and excessive engine wear.
2. The fuel quality is not good
Many people who find that the engine fault light is on have a feeling: that is, the engine fault light suddenly turns on after adding a tank of oil. Because engines have requirements for oil quality indicators, especially as the requirements for engines in various specifications become higher and higher, the requirements for oil quality indicators are also getting higher and higher. In actual life, after all, some gas stations cannot provide fuel that meets high-performance engines in full compliance with the specifications, which leads to frequent occurrences of engine failure lights.
3. The inside of the engine cylinder is not clean and there is carbon deposits
Some carbon deposits must accumulate inside the engine after a certain period of use. These carbon deposits themselves will cause changes in engine design parameters. At the same time, they will be unstable and store heat. These stored heat will cause the engine to ignite disorderly and cause the engine to explode. Shock.
The hazards of engine failure lights
After the engine fault light is on, there will always be some abnormal conditions. If it is not solved in time, the following problems will usually occur:
1. The quality of automobile exhaust gas becomes poor and pollutes the environment;
2. Increase in automobile fuel consumption and waste of petroleum resources;
3. The increase in temperature and wear of the combustion chamber may cause early damage to the engine;
4. The engine burns oil;
5. Increased engine noise affects driving and riding comfort.
Engine fault light on solution
1. Clean the engine
Once an engine failure occurs, the car owner should clean the engine in time. There are currently two correct cleaning methods:
(1). Go to the repair shop to clean the carbon deposits with a special cleaning agent.
(2) Use good fuel additives to clean the entire fuel system, including removing carbon deposits in the cylinder.
2. Add higher-grade gasoline
After cleaning the engine, in order to keep the engine in good working condition, the owner can choose to add No. 95 or No. 97 gasoline, which can usually solve the problem of engine failure.
3. Improve fuel quality
Use good fuel additives to improve the cleanliness of fuel.